CtrlCAD is a 2D source code cad for C++.It is the starting point to build your own customized drawing applications. The library is furnished in source code formats for c++
More then 1000 functions,well documented with a lot of examples.
- Supported formats: AutoCAD DWG/ DXF format.
- Pages, Layers, Linetypes, Blocks, TextStyles, PointStyles, Multi-line Styles (parallel lines), Selection Sets.
- Graphics objects: Points, Lines, Sub-classed Polylines, Circles, Arcs, Ellipses, Rectangles, Text, Block
Insertions, Raster Images, Hatches.
- Vectorization of raster images
- A unique ID for each graphical object facilitates external database referencing.
- Access to all the properties of any object, either programmatically or via dialogs.
- Zoom capabilities allowing you to view the entire drawing or any desired part of it.
- Mouse Wheel supports real-time Zoom and Pan.
- Print Preview.
- Command window to insert command by keywords.
- Advanced user interface
- Layers and Blocks management
- Model and Layout space
- Uses Autocad style print (.CTB and .STB files)
- Boolean operations between polygons
- Edit operations: Copy, Move, Rotate, Scale, Mirror, Array,Explode, Erase, Join. Single objects can be edited by moving their control points (grips).
- Event-driven mechanism that allows for application control of the user''s actions with a drawing.
- Supports Windows TTF fonts and AutoCAD SHP fonts.
- Supports AutoCAD hatch patterns (PAT) and linetypes (LIN).
- Unlimited Undo-Redo
- Easy localization to any language.
» version 184.108.40.206 - posted on 2011-04-05
» version 220.127.116.11 - posted on 2009-07-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
SINGLE DEVELOPER END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR CtrlCAD® SOFTWARE PRODUCT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY. This is the CtrlCAD End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal AGREEMENT between you (either as a registered individual developer or as the registered developer/representative and on behalf of a single entity) and Mauro Corbo .
DEFINITIONS : from now on Design&Software is the “Author”of CtrlCAD, CtrlCAD is “Software Product”
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, then DO NOT install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; in such event the original purchaser may, however, return it to the place of purchase within thirty days of the date of original purchase for a full refund.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
1)GRANT OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. This EULA grants you, the registered computer software developer, the following rights:
Applications Software. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only by you. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version, on a per Developer basis (up to three machines); provided that such use complies with all applicable laws.
Redistributable File(s). Notwithstanding the terms of this EULA to the contrary, certain of the executable files of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be NOT redistributed by you to the extent required for the permitted operation of the application(s) software installation code created by you while using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may NOT distribute the libraries, with any end-user application you develop. Appropriate Licenses must be purchased in order to develop commercial applications. The end users of your applications are not licensed to use SOFTWARE PRODUCT for developing any application, and they must not redistribute any of these files. It is your responsibility to make such restrictions clear to your end-users. However, you are not eligible to use our products to build another components.
To determine whether particular file(s) are redistributable, please contact the Author Information Center: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2) DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Academic Edition Software. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is identified as “Academic Edition” or “Educational Copy” or “AE,” you must be a “Qualified Educational User” to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. If you have acquired such a SOFTWARE PRODUCT and are not a Qualified Educational User, you have no rights in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT under this EULA. To determine whether you are a Qualified Educational User, please contact the Author Sales Information Center: Ing.Mauro Corbo - Viale Italia 40 - 83100 Avellino - ITALY - Fax 0039-825-1910084 - Email email@example.com
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT,
Not for Resale Software. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled “Not for Resale” or “NFR” or “Evaluation Copy”, then, notwithstanding other sections of this EULA, you may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for commercial purposes nor sell, or otherwise transfer it for value. Commercial purposes include the use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to create publicly distributed computer software.
Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to any party.
Software Transfer. You may permanently and wholly transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you (a) retain no copies (whole or partial), (b) permanently and wholly transfer any and all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity) to the recipient, and (c) the recipient first agrees to abide by all of the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include any and all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any and all of your rights therein, if any.
Support Services. The Author may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (“Support Services”). The provision and use of Support Services is governed by the the Author policies and programs described in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT user manual and/or in “online” documentation. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to the Author as part of the Support Services, the Author may use such information for its business purposes, including for product updates and development.
Termination. Without prejudice to any of Author''s other rights, Author may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3) UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled or otherwise identified by Author as an “upgrade”, you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by the Author as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. A SOFTWARE PRODUCT, labeled or otherwise identified by the Author as an upgrade, replaces and/or supplements the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for such upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
4)COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS.
All title, trademarks and copyrights in and pertaining to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned or licensed by the AUthor or its affiliated companies. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright and trademark laws and international treaty provisions. You may make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for back-up and archival purposes. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
You may not remove, modify or alter any Author / Software Product copyright or trademark notice from any part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including but not limited to any such notices contained in the physical and/or electronic media or documentation, in the Software Product ‘about'' boxes, in any of the runtime resources and/or in any web-presence or web-enabled notices, code or other embodiments originally contained in or otherwise created by the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5) ITALIAN GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use,
duplication, or disclosure by the Italian Government is subject to restrictions. Manufacturer is:Design&Software - Viale Italia 40 - 83100 Avellino - ITALY - Fax 0039-825-1910084 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This EULA is governed by the laws of the Italy. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact the Author for any reason the Manufacturer is: : Ing.Mauro Corbo - Viale Italia 40 - 83100 Avellino - ITALY - Fax 0039-825-1910084 - Email email@example.com
LIMITED WARRANTY. The Author warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will, for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of delivery, perform substantially in accordance with Software Product''s written materials accompanying it, and (b) any Support Services provided shall be substantially as described in applicable written materials provided to you
CUSTOMER REMEDIES. Any replacement SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, The AUthor AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. THE LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHERS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE/JURISDICTION TO STATE/JURISDICTION. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE ENTIRELY DISCLAIMED BUT IMPLIED WARRANTY LIMITATIONS ARE ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, IF ANY, ARE LIMITED TO THIRTY (30) DAYS.
8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL The Author OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, Author''s ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY PAID TO Author FOR THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT DIRECTLY CAUSED THE DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.